Things to Do in Oakland
Located in Emeryville, Four Points San Francisco Bay Bridge is conveniently close to many exciting things to do in Oakland. After a long day of sightseeing kick back and relax a Best Brew® and a great view of the San Francisco Bay. Whether you're in town for business or on vacation, there is something for everyone near Four Points San Francisco Bay Bridge.
After discovering the best Oakland has to offer check out our Four Points' guide to things to do in the Bay Area during your stay.
- Chabot Space and Science Center - (11 miles) This 86,000 square foot, state-of-the-art science and technology education facility features a digital planetarium, three telescopes, and interactive exhibits for hands-on learning. The Smithsonian Institution affiliate is located on 13 acres in the hills of Oakland and plays IMAX-like movies in its large-screen theater.
- O.Com Coliseum- Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum - (9.5 miles) Catch an Oakland A’s or Raiders game at the only stadium in the country to host both MLB baseball and NFL football games. Check out the stadium’s line-up of concerts and events for more exciting things to do.
- Oracle Arena - (9.6 miles)Home to NBA powerhouse the Golden State Warriors, Oracle Arena has earned the nickname “roarcle” for being one of the loudest arenas in the NBA. Catch a concert, comedian, or performance at this iconic venue.
- Children’s Fairyland - (4.9 miles) With over 60 storybook sets, friendly animals, child-sized rides, and 10 acres of gardens, Children’s Fairyland is fun for the whole family. The park has puppet shows, children’s theater, a trolly, merry-go-rounds, and more!
- Jack London Square - (4.7 miles) This waterfront area has dining, retail, recreation, and year-round events. You can walk, run, or bike through the park’s many paths or kayak on the bay. Plus, you can book a boat cruise or tour the USS Potomac.
- Oakland Museum of California - (5.1 miles) Learn about the art, history, and natural science that shaped California’s history and guides its future. Artifacts, photographs, art, natural specimens, and ethnographic objects help visitors discover the natural landscape, population migration, and unique culture of creativity and innovation that has made California the destination it is today.
- Oakland Zoo - (11.4 miles) See amazing animals, learn about wildlife conservation, or attend an interactive program at the Oakland Zoo. The park has everything from rides and shows to reptiles, birds, and tigers, so it’ll be fun for the whole family.
- Oakland Aviation Museum - (12.5 miles) Located at Old North Field, west coast aviation history comes alive at the Oakland Aviation Museum. With exhibits inside and outside you can see historic planes from past world wars, fly in a simulator, and learn about drones.
- Golden Gate Fields - (4.0 miles) Golden Gate Fields has a long history of award-winning horses racing its tracks. Less than 10 minutes from our hotel, Golden Gate Fields is the perfect stop for any horse racing enthusiast.