Things to Do in the Bay Area
Tackling all the sights to see during your stay may seem overwhelming, but we've got you covered with our guide to things to do in the Bay Area. Enjoy a ride on the cable cars, venture to Alcatraz, or stroll the Golden Gate Bridge. Four Points San Francisco Bay Bridge's convenient location in Emeryville makes it easy for you to catch all the local attractions. Get comfortable when you return with stunning view of San Francisco's famous Bay Bridge.
Enjoy the style and service you want at Four Points San Francisco Bay Bridge.
- Bay Street Mall - (0.4 miles) Shop til you drop at Bay Street Mall. The outdoor mall is within walking distance from Four Points San Francisco Bay Bridge - you can see the mall from our parking lot. Enjoy shopping favorites like Apple, Nike, Pottery Barn and more. Plus, you can catch a movie at the AMC Theatre or a bite to eat with a choice of several restaurants.
- Emeryville Waterfront - (0.8 miles) Take a stroll on the waterfront, in the heart of the San Francisco Bay. Enjoy a casual night of dining, or spice it up a bit with an upscale restaurant. The view is hard to beat!
- Pixar Animations Studio - (1.1 miles) Where all the magic is created. Explore the makings of movies such as Cars, Toy Story, UP! and Brave.
- Golden Gate Bridge - (14.8 miles) Experience the Golden Gate Bridge right up close. Take a stroll in Presidio Park and don’t miss the opportunity to snap a shot of San Francisco’s main icon! Feeling adventurous? Rent bikes and stroll along the outside of the bridge, over the water and into the small town of Sausalito!
- Alcatraz - (9.5 miles) Alcatraz is perhaps one of San Francisco’s main attractions. The 20-acre island is located just 1.5 miles off the shore of San Francisco. Take a short ferry ride and experience the history of Alcatraz! Once home to America’s most dangerous inmates like Al Capone and Machine Gun Kelly, it is a definite thrill. Alcatraz is a can’t-miss stop on your trip.
- AT&T Park - (8.5 miles) Home of the 2012 World Series champions. Catch an exciting game with your family or visit the baseball hall of fame statues, located right outside the stadium. Experience AT&T Park behind the scenes with a guided tour of places only the players and coaches get to go! And don’t forget to enjoy the breathtaking view of the San Francisco Bay.
- Cable Cars - (8.1 miles) See the city of San Francisco through one of the city’s most recognized icons. The San Francisco Cable Car system is the world’s last manually operated system and the only mobile National Monument in the world. Don’t miss your chance to see the city and experience the history behind this brilliant transportation system.
- Pier 39 - (9.6 miles) Experience the attraction of Pier 39, located right at the edge of Fisherman’s Wharf. Pier 39 offers an array of shopping, site seeing, and eateries that are sure to leave you wanting more. Don’t be camera shy- there are many attractions to see from the pier such as Alcatraz, Angel Island, the Golden Gate Bridge and the Bay Bridge.
- Chinatown (8.6 miles) The largest Chinatown outside of Asia. Established in 1848, Chinatown is home to many early Chinese immigrants and over time has become one of the most densely populated areas in the United States. Visit the authentic shops and restaurants to get a real taste of Chinese culture.
- Fisherman's Wharf (9.6 miles) Fisherman’s Wharf is the perfect place to spend a sunny afternoon. It serves as a tourist-attraction travel hub! See Ghirardelli Square, Pier 39, and Ripley’s Believe it or Not museum, the wax museum, and more!
- Wine Country - (49.7 miles) Escape for the day and experience the beauty of California wine country. Napa Valley offers more than 300 wineries, and is just a short 30 minute drive away. Some wineries and restaurants require reservations.